“Arty Farty Sunflowers” Online Class with Helen Godden
Purchasing this class will give you access to an 8-part video series, a choice of 3 patterns to print out and colour images you can also print for reference and the requirements list that will take you from start to finish just like being in the classroom with Helen.
- Calico (USA = muslin) UNwashed, cheaper quality. Sizing is PARAMOUNT – 50cm x 1m ( 20 x 40″). (Do the water flick test to see if the water beads on the surface of the calico rather than sinking in immediately. Beading is good!!)
- Your choice of backing and batting…50 x 70cm minimum ( 25 x 35″)
- Sewing thread for machine quilting in black and cream – whatever thread you know your machine prefers
- A few hand dyed / batik scraps in variety of leafy greens…olive or leafy green or blue green tones, say 20cm (8″) square.
- Approx. 30cm (12″) square of iron-on webbing
- Synthetic Taklon style brushes*, in a variety of sizes from 4mm to 12mm, some round/pointy some chisel/square ended.
- Small plastic container to wash brush.
- Set of Sun Dyes colours.
- 1 x small pack, Rock/course Salt – approx. I cup