“Blue Wren Couching” Online Class with Helen Godden
Purchasing this class will give you 5 videos that will take you from start to finish just like being in the classroom!
SEE THE RELATED PRODUCTS TAB FOR THE SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED
Things you will need for the class:
- Couching foot suitable for your brand and model of machine
- Yarns – Variety of wool or acrylic yarns in standard 8 ply.
- Colours of bright turquoise/royal blue, black, cream or white, brown/grey plus 3 different greens for different foliage – light fresh green, medium green and olive green; variegated are fun – go for the acrylic, they look the same and are very cheap usually $3. Even small odd balls left over from knitting projects can be used. You can use some of the fluffy, shaggy yarn variations and it can add different texture to foliage.
- Fabric – 50 x 70cm (20 x 30”) cream calico or muslin, with backing and batting.
- Threads – Cream, medium blue, black.
- Black or grey fabric Marker (permanent)
- Frixion pen or fabric chalk – your preference for tracing but must show up on cream base fabric.
- Warm up – you can practise the technique of couching on a small fabric sandwich approx. 20” square
- Paper scissors, sticky tape, thread snips and general sewing supplies.
PLEASE NOTE – If you have previously purchased this online class, the content it is no longer available here on my website. However, ALL the content is still available for you to access anytime, in a private Facebook group. If you have purchased this class previously, please go to Facebook and search for “Couching with Yarn – Blue Wren with Helen Godden” and ask to join the group. We will check the website to see you have previously purchased the class and grant you access to the group. Once in the group, you will find all instructional videos and the design to print out plus you will be able to ask questions of me and of other students in the group. Thank you