Face to Face Teaching
What does Helen charge?
- A day rate for teaching a minimum of 10 students plus additional charge for students above 10, up to 25 students if space of venue permits. Price on application.
- Lecture only – $225 plus travel or accommodation
- Lecture with minimum of 2 day teaching – FREE.
What additional costs of teaching have to be covered?
- If Helen drives more than 1 hour by car, there is $0.50/km charge – to and from.
- If Helen is flying to your venue, economy airfare and taxi is charged – to and from.
- If staying overnight, accommodation in a basic hotel is charged
- All Meals are charged.
- Venues can share expenses by having Helen teach in 2 or more locations within travelling distance. This is to be coordinated by one of the venues. The travel expenses can then be split and amortised. If there is a lay day between teaching a class or travelling to another venue, there is $100 lay day charge.
Does Helen give lectures?
YES – If a lecture or presentation is incorporated with a minimum 2 day teaching booking, it is FREE.
- Helen’s Journey to becoming a Quilter – Its a Cliffhanger! A look at her quilting journey with hands on quilts not a power-point – 45 minutes.
- DoodliZation – demonstration lecture students will copy & practise doodling on paper – 90 minutes
Where has Helen taught?
All over Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Houston for 9 consecutive years, Colorado, Utah USA, South Africa, China, Canada, UK, Bali, on board a Cruise, even in a swimming pool and she would love to teach in Europe, Brazil, pretty well anywhere!
How can my group get in contact with Helen?
For now, look at www.helengodden.com for all Helen’s online classes and BOMs.
In the future, email [email protected] to inquire re teaching day rates and to enquire about scheduling.