SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
“Aussie Landscape Couching” Online Class with Helen Godden
Purchasing this class will give you 5 videos that will take you from start to finish just like being in the classroom!
SEE THE RELATED PRODUCTS TAB FOR THE SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED
Things you will need for the class:
- Couching foot suitable for your brand and model of machine
- Yarns – Variety of wool or acrylic yarns in standard 8 ply, in any colours, variegated are fun – go for the acrylic, they look the same and are very cheap usually $3. Even small odd balls left over from knitting projects can be used. You can use some of the fluffy, shaggy yarn variations and it can add different texture to foliage. For the colour range, think landscape colours such as greens, greys, browns, orange, mauves…anything really.
- Fabric – 50 x 70cm (20 x 30”) Pale blue/sky hand dyed or soft print, with backing and batting. Threads – Cream, medium blue, black.
- Threads – Cream, medium blue, neutral green grey.
- Frixion pen or fabric chalk – your preference for tracing.
- Warm up – you can practise the technique of couching on a small fabric sandwich approx. 20” square
- Paper scissors, sticky tape, thread snips and general sewing supplies.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any time limit on my purchase?
A. The class is yours to keep, there is no time limit on your downloadable items.
Q. The videos don’t work on my PC, what do I do?
A. If you are having trouble watching the videos on your computer, try using “VLC media player” from VideoLAN. It has excellent support for all different video formats.
Q. How do I watch the videos on my iPad?
A. To watch the videos on your iPad, please remember that you need to use a PC with iTunes to copy the videos across.
Q. How do I watch the videos on my Android device?
A. To watch the videos on your Android device, you should be able to download them directly from your internet browser but please ensure that the device stays “Awake” i.e. screen turned on while you are downloading the files.